Survivor Second Chance
The BOP Ballots
By the BOP Survivor Experts
May 18, 2015
4) Terry Dietz- Season 12: Panama - Terry was a challenge beast. But that was almost 10 years ago. Can he still do it? I don't know, but I sure want to find out.
5) Stephen Fishbach - Season 18: Tocantins - Overshadowed by HUGE personalities like Coach, Tyson and JT, Stephen was really the brains of the operation in Tocantins. He also holds the distinction of being the only Final Two player to get zero votes. He blogs and podcasts about Survivor now and I want to see what he's learned!
6) Jim Rice - Season 23: South Pacific - I don't think Jim has a chance of getting on this season. People simply don't remember him. He's wicked smart and he can read people. He was just on the wrong side of the Cochran bullying and his game was screwed the second Cochran flipped. C'mon people, give him a second chance!
7) Vytas Baskauskas - Season 27: Blood vs. Water - Vytas is an interesting guy and he suffered in the B v W format. He was too tied to his brother and that cost him in the end. But he has game - both physical and strategic - and I think he can make a deep run.
8) Spencer Bledsoe - Season 28: Cagayan - The "Young lad" had everyone rooting for him against llama-speaking Tony in Cagayan. Spencer is a virtual lock to be back and I think he'll have a good showing. The interesting thing about him is that he has the mentality of a villain, but circumstances turned him into a hero. Wonder how he'll go into Season 31.
9) Joe Anglim - Season 30: Worlds Apart - C'mon, how can you not want Joe back? Dude can do everything. Let's see if watching his game on TV can help him learn some Survivor strategy to go along with his amazing physical and social game.
10) Mike Holloway - Season 30: Worlds Apart - The best TV and the best player in Worlds Apart should definitely get another shot. I still think he wins Season 30, so my vote may be wasted here. But in case he doesn't, I'm 150,000% sure I want to see Mike back.
Didn't Get Votes
Troy-zan Robertson from Season 24 One World - I didn't like him on One World, so why would I like him now?
Brad Culpepper from Season 27 Blood vs Water - See Troy-zan.
Woo Hwang from Season 28 Cagayan - Ninja Stealth Mode was fun the first time, but giving the game away to Tony does not get you an invite back.
Jeremy Collins and Keith Nale from Season 29 San Juan Del Sur - Jeremy knew the game and played hard. If I could vote for 11, I'd vote for Jeremy. Keith didn't know the game at all and was a great confessional. If I could vote for 12, I'd throw one Keith's way.
Max Dawson from Season 30 Worlds Apart - Why in the blue hell would I bring Max back? He brought nothing to the table but past season quotes and a plantar's wart. No thanks.