|Columbiana ||Don't Be Afraid of the Dark ||Our Idiot Brother ||WINNER
(1 point per category)
|Clearest Title||Hmm...60% chance it's a movie about killing, 40% a drama ||80% chance a horror movie, 20% a children's film ||80% a comedy, 20% a documentary ||The latter two movies will split the point since their titles might actually help get people to watch their film. |
Rated PG-13 for violence, disturbing images, intense sequences of action, sexuality, and brief strong language.
Rated R violence and terror.
Rated R for sexual content, including nudity and language throughout.
|I'm done with awarding comedies points for this summer...now action/thriller- those never get old. Point. |
(out of 5 stars)
|"Revenge is beautiful"
Like it, it's a movie about a lethal assassin, who happens to be hot
Well, the producers took the tagline of the film and made it the title by mistake
|"Paul Rudd is our idiot brother"
This is half a tagline and half the title. Like a compromise between the first two films.
|Writing a Column is intelligent and funny. Revenge should go out on a date with Writing a Column. You can get your point then... |
|Best Part of Trailer||It's like my favorite show Alias came to the main screen! Sexy/lethal female star, Michael Vartan, guns, fighting, and suspense! ||Seems like a very well-made spooky horror film. ||Seems like a funny movie, with heart. ||Our Idiot Brother almost won, but holy crap, have you seen the trailer for Columbiana??? Point. |
|Coolest Lead Actor||Zoe Saldana from Avatar, Star Trek, and The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. ||Katie Holmes from Dawson's Creek and Batman Begins. ||Paul Rudd from I Love You Man and Role Models. ||Zoe Saldana automatically wins this point. If I could, I would award her two. |
|Best Cast||Michael Vartan (from Alias!!!!!!!!!!) ||Guy Pearce (Memento) ||Elizabeth Banks (Zack and Miri), Rashida Jones (The Office), Zooey Deschanel (Elf) ||Mr. Vartan, I wish you the best, you are my hero. Forgive me as I give the point to those three ladies. |
|Best Street Cred|
For the Production
|Writers Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen also wrote Taken, the Transporter trilogy, and Robert wrote all of the Karate Kid movies! ||Writer Guillermo del Toro also wrote (and directed) Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth. ||Director Jesse Peretz also directed The Ex. ||The three writers this week are going to split the point, well, but not evenly. I'll give Luc and Robert 1/4th point each and Guillermo 1/2 point. |